Monday 20 February 2012

The Pear Pearl (and others!) by Lindsay Pearson

So OK, OK, I know I get into a habit of writing about the designers I love, but hey, if they keep making gorgeous jewels I will keep writing! Once more it's the turn of Lindsay Pearson, the designer of my much-adored YES necklace, a silver ode to all things positive. I wear it a lot but it's also my talisman for days when I know things might be a little tough.

Step up her Pear Pearl. This pretty 9ct gold chain falls to a Tahitian pearl drop, styled to look like a little pear, complete with leaf and stalk. I think Lindsay might have even worn a Pear Pearl on her wedding day... Pictured here also are some of her most recent designs, the Hope & Anchor necklace and her little initial coin necklace (worn here with the Pear Pearl and Hope & Anchor necklace), both in 9ct gold. Beautiful, accessible, something to personalise and treasure. She runs with the tagline 'jewellery forever' and I certainly believe her.






1 comment: