Tuesday 31 January 2012

A little something: Van Cleef's Oiseaux Amoreaux

Last week, with things looking a bit overcast ahead of this chilly snap that we're now experiencing (blimey, have you been outside today? Sheesh...) these courting love birds arrived in my inbox. Normally I don't sway too much towards things sent to me by PRs, unless it's for work of course, but this new collection from Van Cleef  & Arpels brightened up my day so much that I couldn't resist writing about them. 

Crafted with turquoise beads, multi-coloured sapphires (always a favourite of mine), emeralds, tsavorite garnets and set in white and rose gold and studded with round, pear-shaped and baguette-cut diamonds, the Couleurs de Paradis high jewellery collection really is a sight to behold. Tweet tweet my lovelies.




No comments:

Post a Comment