Tuesday 31 August 2010

A little something: Wright & Teague 'Gala' bangles

Oh, the first day back at work after the bank holiday... Fuzzy head and tired feet (I blame all the dancing at Carnival) but also time for me to get back into the swing of things on Like Gold Dust!
Last Saturday night I found myself on the fringes of Stoke Newington, at a party with a Surrealist theme. I went as one half of Magritte's Les Amants and while I was there got talking to Claudia, a lovely gal who works for Wright & Teague. It's been a while since I've looked them up but I'm glad I did, because I discovered a fun collection of jewels and these cute 'Gala' bangles. Horse heads, tassles, stars and coins. I especially adore the charms engraved with 'Amor' and 'Love Divine'. Such a sucker for romance..!

Gala bangles by Wright & Teague. image courtesy of wrightandteague.com

No comments:

Post a Comment