Monday 14 June 2010

Nicholas King & Fiona Paxton Evening at EC One

So, here they are - a collection of lovely snaps from last week's designer event at EC One, celebrating the new collections from Nicholas King and Fiona Paxton. The shop was buzzing on the night, with a lovely mix of customers and fellows bloggers trying and buying - I had a quick chat with Fiona from Save Our Shoes, who bought some of Nicholas' flat Crown Bangles (as featured in my Spikes and Studs post last year), going on my promise that they glow under UV light. Good reason for sure!

 I know, I'm such a geek..! With my two Nicholas King Crown bangles

Fiona's gorgeous rail of necklaces

Fellow blogger Becky modelling Nicholas' Diamante Knot cuff

It was great to see the new pieces by Fiona, too. I 'modelled' her Trent necklace on the night - a gorgeous silver- and gunmetal-tone chainmail necklace, which hung in what I can only describe as 'swathes' around the neck. EC One's Maia modelled the studded Geneva necklace, while my favourite piece by Fiona had to be her Dolly necklace in silver and black, funnily enough modelled on EC One's own 'Dolly' mannequin!

 Maia in the Geneva necklace

The Dolly necklace

Nicholas' brilliant pieces also caused a stir, with ladies clamouring to try on his heavy cuffs. The real winners were definitely the Diamante Flower cuff, below, and the classic Diamante Knots in both clear resin and black-based resin. Find more photos on the EC One facebook page.


Ladies trying on Nicholas' Diamante Knot and Diamante Flower cuffs, more styles below


Nicholas and Fiona's array of work

No comments:

Post a Comment