Wednesday 13 May 2009

Long time, no see

Hello all!

Firstly, let me apologise for the looooonngggg gap between my last post and this - at last - today.

Alas, with my finals now here (I'm currently in-between exams), I have been super-busy typetypetyping away, completing my three assignments and the dreaded dissertation! But the grand total of 40,000 words are now done and dusted, and all the remains is the next 10 days spent revising in the library!

Sadly Like Gold Dust has been neglected in that time. Never fear, however, as the Hannah Bedford interview is very much on its way (see below).

In the mean time, check out the scrumptious designs by Tamara Gomez. Her eye-catching yet simple double disc silver rings are ghetto gone good. I fell in love with ger 18ct gold earrings, below; perfect for summertime when the heat + piled-up hair = the need for gorgeous earrings!

No comments:

Post a Comment